Biggest ICO Winners and Losers: By The Numbers
From Lowest to Highest Returns of Investment (ROI)
- likely probably bound to fail after raising only $18,500 during August 2017. At the same time, the second most fruitful ICO raised even less than that. yet at -99.72%, Bolenum is currently the most sterile project evaluated by Zheng.
- strives hard to outstrip it. Also completed in August 2017, the MyBit ICO sold its tokens for a staggering $2, which now turned into 2 cents, or -98.89%.
- is yet another ICO scheduled for August 2017 — decidedly *not* the best month for doing business, not even crypto. No one knows what exactly happened to the $12 million they raised… but it could be worse. Like Bitclave.
- raised $25.5 million dollars and is currently down by -97.65%. Or 2% of its original value.
- ventured to raise even more, $50 million. Its market cap is less than $1 million at the moment. It’s also left with only 2% of the ICO price.
- raised $7 million and is -97.22%
- raised $30 million and is -97.19%
- raised $10 million and is -97.06%
- raised $42 million and is -96.67%
- raised $23 million and is -96.52%
We made a list 300 publicly traded ICO tokens and their returns.
Here it is:https://t.co/uKp1bqZqsT
— Steven Zheng (@Dogetoshi) September 12, 2018
- , is no surprise. Which, if not Ethereum? Despite the slump, and even calculated with a “current price” of $185, Ethereum still brings returns higher than Spectrecoin and Stratis added together. No less than 59,500%. If you bought one dollar’s worth of Ethereum during its ICO. You would happily pocket $600 today. In otherwords, 3 ETH.
- is probably one of the most surprising cases. It raised the smallest amount of capital ($15,000) while returning 244 times its ICO amount. Don’t panic if you never heard about it — it’s probably because it ranks around #500 on CoinMarketCap. It might be time to do a bit of research time, though.
- did even better than NEO. 1/7 of it’s a cent-worth tokens grew into more than a dollar at $1.363. Had one invested $1 during STRAT’s ICO, one would have $194 at the time of writing.
- is probably one of the projects that do surprise. A 2016 production called the “Chinese Ethereum,” is currently worth 116x more than the ICO price — 11,600% up.
- — with less than $1 million raised at the end of 2016, Ark managed to climb up quite easily during the bull market that lasted pretty much all of 2017. Ark has seen ups and downs and, although seeing its lowest prices of the year at the moment, is still well above its competitors with a robust ROI of 6000% —or 60x.
- — was $0.076 during the ICO and $3.601 on September 11 — 4638.16% up
- — was $0.022 during the ICO and $1.030 on September 11 — 4581.82% up
- — was $0.009 during the ICO and $0.357 on September 11 — 3866.67% up
- Phase 1 was $0.042 during the ICO and $1.180 on September 11 —2709.52% up
- was $0.602 during the ICO and $14.692 on September 11 — 2340.53% up
You can see the full list of 300 projects ranked by Steven Zheng in his original Google Spreadsheet.
Source link: Click here. Disclaimer: This is a third-party article. The information on the Verified topics are provided on a strictly "as is," "where is" and "where available" basis. Verified topics expressly disclaim any implied warranties. Note Verified topics do not give any financial advice, for more information see our Acceptance of terms.